You Plan the Event
We'll Bring The Burgers
Esther Snyder Cookout Truck
Book Your Cookout
For additional information, please call one of our Cookout Coordinators
Please mention the “Esther Snyder Cookout Truck.”
About Esther Snyder
Esther Snyder, the co-founder of In-N-Out Burger, had a heart for the community and children. With her generous spirit, she helped establish the In-N-Out Burger Foundation, believing that every child deserves a chance and a future. To celebrate her giving legacy, this special truck will be reserved for children and youth events in Southern California. A portion of the proceeds will support the Foundation’s efforts in providing hope for those who have experienced abuse and neglect.
What we’ll bring to the event
- A self-contained Cookout Truck, equipped with generators, staffed and operated completely by our Associates.
- Guests will be treated to mini versions of our classic hamburger, cheeseburger, Double-Double® and fries. (We’ll cook every burger fresh to order and serve each in a box with a napkin.) We also offer fountain drinks.
What you’ll need
- Please provide our Cookout Truck with 85 feet of parking space, 14 feet over-head clearance and a width of at least 15 feet, on a flat-level surface.
- Please secure any required authorizations for your location, along with a map of your location and desired positioning of the trailer.
- Kindly provide necessary seating areas and trash cans for your guests.
- Please have a representative at your event handle all monetary transactions.
How to get started
- For additional information, please call one of our Cookout Coordinators at (888) 700-7774.
- This Cookout Truck can be reserved for events taking place 24 hours a day.
- This Cookout truck is reserved on a first come, first served basis. Longer lead times are beneficial especially for weekend events.
- A signed contract and deposit will reserve your date. Check, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, or Discover® Card accepted. Note: Final payment must be made at the completion of your event.
- We currently service all of Los Angeles and Orange County, as well as limited parts of Ventura, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties.
The In-N-Out Burger Foundation’s purpose is to assist children who have been victims of child abuse, and to prevent others from suffering a similar fate. To learn more, please visit ino4kids.org